- Cat’s Fugue
- Cat’s Fugue another edition
- Complete Sonatas K1-176
- Concert Sonata in A Major composed in Lipsia
- Concert Sonata in A Major
- Fandango transcribed by Alvarez
- Concert Allegro transcribed by Godowsky
- Selected Sonatas revised by Bartok
- Sonata in F L.384 K17 Ed.z.Drzewiecki
- Sonatas Edition Haslinger
- Suite edited by Werner
- Synopsys Longo-Kirkpatrick-Pestelli
- All Sonatas
- Supplementary Sonatas
Giuseppe Domenico Scarlatti (26 October 1685 – 23 July 1757) was an Italian composer who spent much of his life in the service of the Portuguese and Spanish royal families. He is classified as a Baroque composer chronologically, although his music was influential in the development of the Classical style. Like his renowned father Alessandro Scarlatti he composed in a variety of musical forms, although today he is known mainly for his 555 keyboard sonatas.
There are no reviews yet.