- Concert Etude No.3
- Piano Sonata No.2
- Polyphonic Album for Youth NEW!
- Prelude and Fugue in Armenian mode No.2
- Readings on Polyphony
- Seven Pieces NEW!
- Six Pieces on Armenian Folk themes
- Six Preludes
- Twelve Preludes and Fugues on Armenian Modes
- Book I
- Book II
- Two Pieces from the Cycle Seven Pieces
- No.1 I can not dance
- No.2 Ostinato
Gayane Chebotaryan was an Armenian composer and musicologist. She studied composition with K’usnaryan and piano with Moisei Khalfin. She published a work on the polyphonic characteristics of Aram Khachaturian.
Categories: Composers, Rare Packages, Soviet Composers, Women Composers Tags: Aria, Armenian, Concert Etude, Cycle, Dedication, Etude, Folk, Piano Sonata, Prelude And Fugue, Readings