- Fantasia e Fuga in Sol Minore
- Preludio e Fuga in La minor
- Cadenza to Second Piano Concerto
- Cadenza to Third Piano Concerto
- Cadenza to First Movement of Piano Concerto in Re Magg.
- Cadenza to First and Third Movements of Piano Concerto in Re Minore
- 3 esercizi e 20 variazioni per le grandi estensioni del pianoforte
- 40 studi di perfezionamento
- 3 tre studi speciali (sull’incrocio delle mani)
- 3 Esercizi per la ripercussione del tasto
The ltalian pianist, teacher, and composer, Gino Tagliapietra, studied piano with Julius Epstein in Vienna and with Ferruccio Busoni in Berlin. In 1906 he was appointed to the faculty of the Liceo Benedetto Marcello in Venice; retired in 1940.
Categories: Composers, The Music of Italy
There are no reviews yet.