- Children’s Illustrations
- Lyrical Dance
- Piano Concerto on Arabian Themes for two pianos NEW
- Twelve Miniatures
- The Arabian Nights
- Two Impromptus
- Two Pieces on Azerbaijan Folk Themes
- Two Preludes
- Two Preludes another edition
- Amirov and Nazirova
- Suite on Albanian Folk Themes
- Pieces for violin and piano
Fikret Mashadi Jamil oghlu Amirov was a prominent Azerbaijani composer of the Soviet period.
Fikret Amirov grew up in an atmosphere of Azerbaijani folk music. His father, Mashadi Jamil Amirov, was a famous mugam singer (“xanəndə”) from Shusha, who composed and played tar.